Up in BCP
UP in BCP is the gateway to information on a range of services for young people aged 12-19 living in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole (with onward referral services for young people with SEN or Disabilities up to the age of 25).
Detailed information can be found on the website: upinbcp.co.uk
Support can be access by contacting us by email, phone or face to face in one of our three Youth Access Points (please see the Related Services box)
UP in BCP services are divided into four areas.
Speak UP offers advice and support:
We can support you with issues such as: Benefits, Drugs and Alcohol, Money and Debt, Housing, Internet Safety, LGBT+, Mental Health, Pregnancy and Parenting, Sexual Health and Staying Safe.
Turn UP offers things to do:
We can support you with finding out about events that are happening in your areas and at your local youth centre and how to take part in these. If you want to access something that isn't listed then just let us know and we'll do our best to make it available or point you in the direction of where it is!
Stand UP offers the chance to have your say:
We can support you to talk about the issues that matter to you and to get your voice heard when and where it matters.
Step UP offers support to find employment and learning:
We can support you to find a job, an apprenticeship, a Traineeship or a college or university course. We can also support you to find work experience, complete your CV, search for jobs and to decide what job you want to do.
- BH15 1SA
- 07880 480602
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Office hours are Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:15pm. Friday 8:30am - 4:45pm. See entries for individual youth centres for their opening times.
- All Year Round
- From 12 years to 19 (up to 25 for those with SEND) years .
- Youth Centres have individual attendance fees.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?