Flippers Nursery run by BCP Council is based in Parkstone and has been operating for over 20 years. We take children from 3 months and 5 years. At Flippers we believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life and given support to fulfil their full potential. A child's experience in the early years has a major impact on the future life chances. At Flippers we feel that play underpins all children's learning and development, we provide a high quality childcare provision within a happy, secure, stimulating environment for children to have fun in. We recognise and support parents as their child's first and most important educators and take great pleasure in engaging with parents to create a strong and positive partnership with the whole family. Children who are already at Flippers are extremely settled, cheerful and well cared for by a professional and dedicated team of staff who have an excellent understanding of children's individual needs. The nursery is equipped to a high standard, offering a homely and warm atmosphere in which babies and young children can develop at their own pace. Flippers was last Ofsted inspected on 11th July 2018 receiving a good judgement. If you would like more information or come and visit please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Parkstone United Reform Centre
The Dickenson Hall
- BH14 0JW
- 01202 262525
- 07876 217150
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 3 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- £5.75 per hour under two years. £5.17 per hour over two years. Pay by the hour.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- We would prefer parents to ring about vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Wheat free and Dairy free, gluten free
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made by telephone.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider