Citizen's Advice - Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole
Citizens Advice is a charity and a voluntary organisation. We help ordinary people with the everyday issues that they face. Our advisors are all volunteers, giving their time to help their local communities. All advisors are fully trained to deal with a wide range of legal problems that each and every one of us faces from time to time.
We can help you clarify your rights and legal position, provide you with options to deal with the situation yourself and, in some circumstances, our advisors may act for you.
From Benefits and Debt to Consumer and Employment rights, our advisors are capable of dealing with all manner of subject areas.
You can contact us via the web form - https://www.citizensadvicebcp.org.uk/get-advice/
or have a web chat - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/web-chat-service/
Citizens Advice Bureau, The West Wing, Town Hall
- BH2 6DX
- 0800 144 8848
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm (Advice Line). For opening times of our drop-in centres please check our website.
- Further Opening Details:
Times stated are for telephone Advice - drop in sessions available
- All Year Round
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Self referrals by letter, telephone, website or library drop in
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?