Citizen's Advice Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole
Citizens Advice Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole is a charity and a voluntary organisation. We exist to help ordinary people with the everyday issues that they face. Our advisors are all volunteers, giving their time to help their local communities. All CAB advisors are fully trained to deal with a wide range of legal problems that each and every one of us faces from time to time.
We can help you clarify your rights and legal position, provide you with options to deal with the situation yourself and in some circumstances our advisors may act for you. From Benefits and Debt to Consumer and Employment rights, our advisors are capable of dealing with all manner of subject areas.
You can contact via the web form - https://www.citizensadvicebcp.org.uk/get-advice/
or have a web chat - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/about-us/contact-us/contact-us/web-chat-service/
Citizens Advice Bureau, The West Wing, Town Hall
- BH2 6DX
- 03444 1114444
- https://www.citizensadvicebcp.org.uk/get-advice/ (Web Form)
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm (Advice Line) For opening times of our drop-in centres please check website link for up to date information.
- Further Opening Details:
Times stated are for telephone Advice - Drop in sessions available
- All Year Round
- This Is A Free Service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Self referrals by letter, telephone, website or library drop in
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?