We work to support those who are affected by Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Aims and Objectives
- To offer assistance and support to people who have Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease*
- To initiate, co-ordinate, promote and support research into CMT and its effects.
- To stimulate medical education on the subject of CMT.
- To offer assistance and support to those who care for people who have CMT.
- To spread awareness of the condition to health professionals and the general public.
*CMT is also known as Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy or Peroneal Muscular Atrophy
3 Groveley Road
- BH23 3HB
- 0300 3236316
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm. Closed at Weekends.
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Please phone 0300 3236316 for Booking information.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?