We offer free information and advice on a range of autism related topics to help people with autism, families and professionals to access services and plan for the future. Advice and information is available on diagnosis, education, behaviour, employment, benefits and support services.
The service also includes drop-in groups, benefits workshops and autism training programmes.
- Autism Wessex
- BH23 1QL
- 01202 483360
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- This service is free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
By Parents or Family
- Referral Procedure:
- Telephone, via website, email, letter
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?