Bears Hideaway Nursery
We are a secure nursery that is a 'Hideaway' to the outside with the nursery being situated at the back of the building. We have full accreditation from the Bournemouth Quality Standards Team, with regular visits from the team to assess our practice.
We offer a healthy menu with home cooked food for the children and hold Silver Hey Certification.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Other Costs:
- Late charge for pickups at £10 per each 15 minutes late - food is included in the cost of the day (food is a non negotiable extra charge for those in receipt of the EDUCATION funding as we are open full days and school days and children need hot meals if they are to attend the nursery long days) - a £150 deposit is taken and kept until the child leaves (this is security if Parents take their child out without the 1 months notice requirement) - Parents provide nappies creams and wipes as their choices are individual) - a £30 administration fee will be charged if Parents are late paying twice and fail to address the problem/reasons why with the settling
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Children must attend our nursery at least 15 hours per week for continuity and so they form good relationships with their friends and staff. We offer school days 7.5 hours a day and full days 10 hours a day (although children can be dropped of at other convienent times to both Parents and the nursery but the day/ school day rate will still apply)
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider