Marcham, Ms Tina Jacqueline (TLC - Tina's Little Cherubs)
My name is Tina and I live in Bearwood with my husband Chris and two children Chloe who is 13 years old and Harrison who is 10 years old. We have two cats called Woody and Buzz and a tortoise called Rex. We also have a family dog called Milo, he is very friendly, and is still a young puppy. I am fully OFSTED (compulsory/voluntary) registered, DBS checked and have paediatric first aid qualification.We live in a three bedroomed house with a conservatory which is set up as a playroom. We have a good sized garden so the children can play outside, and a park and field space at the end of our cul-de-sac that we can take advantage of. I have a 7 seater car, so I can do school pick ups and drop offs. Children's happiness is my priority, and I aim to provide a fun and safe home from home environment for the children to use as their own.
- BH11 9SE
- 01202 576337
- 07919 215203
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 6 months to 12 years 0 months.
- £4.50 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- Sibling reduction of 50p per hour lunch £2.00 dinner £2.50 Term time only contracts available Merley First school and Bearwood Playgroup pick up (I may need to pick your child up early from this setting). Breakfast and after school club £4.00 per hour £3.50 for sibling. Snacks included. Trips and subsidies extra
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact me for further information about availability
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
- Download SEN Report for
Marcham, Ms Tina Jacqueline (TLC - Tina's Little Cherubs) here...
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider