Malmesbury Park Primary School - Nursery
A child who is in attendance at this nursery class does not gain automatic admission into the Reception year at this school. Places in school reception classes are allocated according to a separate application process. For further information regarding admission to reception class please contact the Children's Information Service on 01202 456222.
Malmesbury Park Primary School
- BH8 8LU
- 01202 291227
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Tuesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Wednesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Thursday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Friday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
- From 3 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £13.50 per Session, £29.00 per Day, £145.00 per Week
- Other Costs:
- Malmesbury Park Primary School is able to offer funding for both the existing 15 hour universal entitlement and (subject to proof of eligibility) the additional 15 hours a week for working parents spread over 38 weeks (term time only). If parents wish their child to attend more sessions a week over and above their child’s funding entitlement (a sessions is 3 hours long) they may purchase further morning or afternoon sessions at a cost of £13.50 per session (subject to availability). 30 minute midday sessions which are only available if a child attends a full day can be purchased at a further cost of £2.00 per day.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider