The Friendly Food Club Ltd
We provide cookery and confidence building workshops and related activities to encourage families to cook health, affordable meals together.
Pre COVID we provided holiday workshops for Pupil Premium families where families came together to cook and eat a free lunch and talk to each other.
Since COVID we restructured to provide COOKBOXES with the ingredients, recipes and a 'how to do it' video encouraging families to cook together in their own kitchen and post the results on social media, building a COOKBOX community spanning different vulnerable communities across the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole area.
Townsend Community Centre
- BH8 0LT
- 01308 868700
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please contact us for more information.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Our recipes and COOKBOXES are designed to be used by all children whatever their skills, knowledge or challenges.