Mulberry Nature Nursery
The Mulberry group provides a unique personalised childcare experience in a small family run setting where we encourage sibling play across the ages. Our relaxed home environment with a new purpose built baby unit use the EYFS and Every Child a Talker research to enhance children's learning needs through indoor and outdoor play all year round. We believe in active children and offer activities such as gym, Jo Jingles, skiing as optional activities. Our landscaped garden offers undercover play areas for outdoor education all year round, a race track, a soft bark climbing area and a fruitful vegetable patch.
1 Oakwood Road
- BH9 3DF
- 01202 515874
- 01202 512541
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 3 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £30.00 per Session, £54.00 per Day
- Other Costs:
- For a full time space (8-6 Monday - Friday) children are provided access to all activities that we provide free of charge. This includes gym jo jingle etc.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As at 21/07/2020 Monday am 3 vacancies Monday pm 3 vacancies. Tuesday am 3 vacancies Tuesday pm 3 vacancies. Wednesday am 2 vacancies Wednesday pm 1 vacancy. Thursday am 2 vacancies Thursday pm 1 vacancy. Friday am 4 Vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We have an in-house cook. All the most common dietary requirements are catered for currently with the children on role. If there is anything we are not already doing we can happily arrange a meeting with the cook to arrange needs.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider