Ansbury Guidance provides Careers Information, Advice and Guidance across Dorset.
Our services are continuing as normal throughout the lockdown and we can deliver telephone appointments.
- Careers advice and guidance to students in those schools which buy our bespoke service packages, including 1-1 and group sessions
- Careers advice and guidance to adults - we also work alongside employers to provide careers advice in times of redundancy
- Advice on job hunting, CV and interview preparation, employability skills, labour market information, funding for learning and applying to university
- Support for adults to upskill their digital or online skills
3, Kingland Road
- BH15 1SH
- 01202 677557
- Contact Name
- Carolyn Hewitt
- Contact Position
- Operations Director
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 13 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- We are able to provide Careers Advice and Guidance to eligible adults FREE of charge. Morrisby Profile Psychometric testing costs £99 per person which includes the 3 hour test process, followed by a 45 minute session to interpret your test results. Please contact our Poole office on 01202 677557 for further information on cost of other careers guidance services.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?