We deliver expert independent careers and employability information, advice, guidance, support and training to benefit children, young people, adults, the economy and community.
- The advancement in life of young people by developing their skills, education, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals.
- The relief of unemployment in the United Kingdom including assistance to find employment.
- The promotion of social inclusion by preventing people from becoming socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them to integrate into society.
- The development of Ansbury Guidance as a leading provider of expert services and as a leading employer.
- Inspiring our clients and colleagues to achieve excellence
- Inclusivity and meeting customer needs
- Professionalism through integrity
3 Kingland Road
- BH15 1SH
- 01202 677557
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 13 years to 65 years .
- We are able to provide Careers Advice and Guidance to eligible adults FREE of charge.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?