Muddy Boots Nursery School
We are an outdoor learning inspired nursery and we all go out on learning walks twice a day in any weathers. Our staff are all highly qualified and are encouraged to continue to seek their own professional development so the children can learn from the most experienced, qualified and fun loving practitioners. We also hold a strong ethos for parent partnerships and taking the whole family as a holistic approach to greater enrich the children we have attend, we do this by providing every child with a home visit before they start as an opportunity to meet their key person in an environment where they feel happy and secure. We also hold termly parent events, this have ranged from parent first aid courses to grandparents welly walks, ensuring the whole family gets involved and are provided with the best support to help care for their little ones.
9 Beccles Close
- BH15 4BS
- 01202 668847
- 07765 952994
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- We are open 34 weeks of the year. Our prices above are outlined on a 3 and 4 yr old price list. For 2yr olds our prices are £50.00 for a full day. We charge for lunch club of £4.00 which is not included in the funded hours. We also offer snack at an additional cost of 50p. We hold a breakfast club from 8.00am-9.00am this is at a cost of £7.00 for 2yr old and £6.50 for 3+yrs and includes a hot breakfast for example scrambled egg or beans on toast. We offer a 10% sibling discount and a 10% military discount. Our holiday club based at our Turlin Moor setting offers children above the age of 4 years full day care £30.00 and half day £15.00.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As at September 2019: Mon 2 spaces Tues Waiting list Weds Waiting list Thurs Waiting list Fri 4 Waiting list
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular regious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Halal, Dairy Free
- Referral Procedure:
- Please call or email to book in for a viewing and the joining process can be explained upon viewing.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider