This library is on Ashley Road, at the end nearest to the John Lewis roundabout.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries. You can check:
212 - 220
- BH14 9BY
- Level access to the library, ramp inside entrance and parking directly outside the front door.
- 01202 748832
- Contact Name
- Lisa Kilbourne
- Contact Position
- Operations and Projects Manager
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Wednesday 10am - 12:30pm and 2pm - 5pm. Thursday closed. Friday 10am - 12:30pm and 2pm - 5pm. Saturday 10am - 1pm.
- All Year Round
- This service is free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?