Halloween Family Fun Night - Red House Museum
Bring the whole family along for an evening filled with Halloween fun, including a special magic show with Mr Merlin and Okey Dokey the Dragon!
You will also be able to enjoy
- Traditional Halloween games
- A Trick or Treat goody bag
- Hot chocolate and cupcakes
- A Spooky Woodland Walk and museum displays with the lights down low - bring your torch along!
- Halloween museum trail with prize
- Spooky craft activity
Red House Museum & Gardens
- BH23 1BU
- 01202 482860
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Sunday 31 October 2021, from 5pm to 7pm.
- Further Opening Details:
The magic show will take place at 5.15pm and 6.15pm. When you book your ticket you will be asked to select the timed show you would prefer. This is on a first come
first served basis. If you book the 6.15pm show you will be permitted entry to the event from 5pm
giving you plenty of time to enjoy all the other activities before the show starts. If you book the earlier show
you will be able to enjoy the other activities up until the event closes at 7pm. This helps us manage numbers for the show. Vegan and gluten free options will be available. All sweets given out during the event are suitable for vegans. Don't forget your torch...and your freakiest
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years to 99 years .
- Tickets cost £10 per person, or £42.50 for a group of 5. All refreshments and activities are included in the ticket price. Children aged 3 and under are free, but require a ticket. Babies in arms do not require a ticket. Carers of a registered disabled person attending the event (i.e in receipt of PIP/DLA ) are free but require a ticket.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is required.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?