We have recently expanded our established setting into the first floor to provide for the youngest children in our care, with two separate open plan rooms, which allow for a calm, nurturing feel for your child''s first steps into childcare provision. We also have the whole ground floor as a spacious provision for our older children, with access straight onto the garden area via double doors. A separate area of the garden is available for the younger children also. Qualified and experienced staff teach based on the individual child''s interests, in our child led, free flow environment. We are a friendly, welcoming setting and we achieved a GOOD outcome for our work from OFSTED in December 2019. We currently open from Monday to Friday from 9am-12pm or from 1pm-4pm (funding is welcome during these times). There is an opportunity to pay for an early start (8.30-9am) at £3.50 per child per day and/or a lunch club or late finish (3-4pm) at £4.00 per child per day. Please contact Kerry or Dawn for an appointment to visit us soon as we fill up very fast!
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:30-16:00
- From 2 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- FROM JANUARY 2021 - Early start club (8.30 - 9am) £3.50 per child per session. Late finish club (3-4pm) £4.00 per child per session. Lunch club (12pm-1pm) £4.00 per child per session. 2 year old extra session (3 hours) £18.00 3 and 4 year old extra session (3 hours) £15.50. £4.00 for lunch hour if added onto a morning or afternoon session or late finish (between 3 and 4pm). £18.00 or £15.50 for three hours age dependent£36.00 or £31.00 dependent on age with a 3pm finish. £40 or £35 dependent on age with a 4pm finish
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Both morning and afternoon sessions available currently for 2''s and 3s/4s although we are filling up fast! This changes all the time though so please do contact us for more information particularly if you are looking for set days as we will accommodate you where we can.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- We are part of YMCA Bournemouth which has a Christian Ethos however we welcome everyone who is with religion or not.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We can cater for all dietary requirements. Please ensure you ask us on your show around appointment or make us aware on the enrollment paperwork.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We have a SENCo & an ENCo for the setting that ensures all children are equally provided for regardless of their individual needs. We support all families who may have a learning difficulty or behavioural issues.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider