Ashley Cross Montessori
We offer a calm, welcoming and enriching home from home environment for your pre-school child to take their first brave steps outside of the family home. Our team of Montessori Early Years trained childcare experts offer kindness, reassurance and guidance for both child and parent, ensuring that this transition is smooth and stress free. We ensure that your child quickly feels like they belong, and becomes an integral part of our small community, making their own friends and having the confidence to explore and learn about the world using all of the wonderful things that our Montessori style setting has to offer. We take children from 2 years old, and they can stay with us right up to 5 years when they start school. By this time they will have been prepared for this exciting next step and will have a solid foundation of social, practical and academic skills that will place them in the very best position for their future. Please see our website for more information that can hopefully assist in what is a very important decision for your family.
- BH14 0JU
- 01202 735521
- 07570 973778
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Session prices 8:00am - 12:00pm: £26.00 12:00pm - 1:00pm: £6.00 1:00pm - 5:00pm: £23.00 8.00am - 5.00pm £49.00
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Please call with regards to vacancies
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- We are not officially connected to a particular religion however we have a global and multi cultural ethos and enjoy festivities and celebrations from many different faiths and cultures from around the world.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We are a gluten and nut free nursery. We ensure that any specific dietary requirements are met by working with families to produce an Individual Health Plan and Risk Assessment.
- Referral Procedure:
- Please telephone or email us.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider