Life Compass is a free project aimed at supporting parents who are struggling to re-focus their lives.
At times we all need support in managing our emotions, coping with our children and rebuilding our careers.
Are you struggling with emotional problems such as low self-esteem, anxiety or depression? Would you like to improve your abilty to understand and support your children when they are being challenging? Would you like one to one support to get back into education, volunteering or employment?
Life Compass is a combination of six group sessions and one to one individual on-line support, delivered by EDAS Training Lead, Jane Keyworth.
To join the programme attendees need to be:
- over 18
- resident in Dorset
- parents (not necessarily living with their children)
- genuinely looking to get back into education, volunteering or employment.
- disadvantaged in some way (e.g. addiction, mental health problems, criminal convictions)
- Poole EDAS
56, Ashley Road
- BH14 9BN
- 01202 733322
- Contact Name
- Rachel Murphy
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The sessions run every week, the project will repeat every six weeks until July 2021 excluding School and Bank Holidays.
- School Term Only
- From 18 years to 60 years .
- This Is A Free Service.
- Booking Information:
- If you would like more information, the full timetable, or to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity