Dorset Healthcare Podiatry Services
We provide specialist assessment, advice and treatment to help reduce foot and lower limb pain, and to maintain or improve the health of people's feet.
Our podiatry service (previously known as chiropody) cares for people who have an injury or medical condition that puts them at risk of developing potentially serious foot problems, such as infections, ulcerations or amputations.
Our podiatrists are based at GP surgeries, community clinics and hospitals across Dorset. In exceptional circumstances, we can also arrange to visit people who are unable to leave their home.
Various Venues across Dorset. See Website for Details.
- BH1 4JQ
- 0300 3038630
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Our podiatrists are based at GP surgeries, community clinics and hospitals across Dorset. In exceptional circumstances, we can also arrange to visit people who are unable to leave their home.
- All Year Round
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
- Health Description
Please see website for further information.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?