Only a short walk form Branksome Chine, this is a beautiful stretch of coast with soft, golden sands and a dramatic cliff face that towers over the promenade. Dogs are welcome at Branksome Dene all year round. There is a small car park, toilets and refreshments on offer.
We have the following facilities available:
- public toilets, including disabled
- drinking water
- ice cream kiosk
- water sports facilities
- Branksome Dene Room
You can access Branksome Dene beach by ramp. Contact Sandbanks beach office to find out about our all-terrain beach wheelchairs you can hire with 24 hours' notice.
We have a number of beach huts available for both short term hire and annual hire.
Branksome Dene is a designated dog beach and can be used all year round. Dogs are allowed from the eastern side of Branksome Chine beach office to the Poole Bournemouth boundary.
Always keep dogs on a lead on the promenade. More information is available on our dogs on the beach page.
You can have a barbecue on most Poole beaches, but you should read the barbecue and parties guide before you plan one.
- BH13 6JP
- 01202 123432
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- This is an open facility but the car park and facilities may shut at dusk.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 99 years .
- Branksome Dene Beach is free to use.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity