Upton Country Park
The Country Park is currently open, but the Tea Rooms are closed and it is with huge regret we announce the cancellation of all events until further notice.
Upton Country Park covers approximately 130 acres of estate gardens, parkland and woodland on the shoreline of Poole Harbour.
We offer so many things to do! From simply walking the dog to enjoying lunch in the Tea Rooms or admiring artworks in the Gallery Upstairs.
For children, spaced throughout the woods are ten wooden play sculptures including a tree swing that allows users to enjoy exciting and challenging play features in the natural environment of a wooded area.
No admission fees, open all year round and great walking/cycling links. What's not to love?
The Country Park team are confident this is the best place to spend a day out in Poole and Dorset, but don't just take our word for it, take a look around and start planning your visit today!
Renowned for our welcoming, professional hospitality, Upton Country Park offers a range of venue hire options for hosting your wedding, anniversary party, children's birthday or corporate training event, and more.
Whether you choose the glorious grandeur of the main house, the stunning rural chic of the Walled Garden or the rustic education facility, our dedicated events team will ensure your occasion runs smoothly, just as you planned it would!
- Upton Country Park
Upton Country Park
- BH17 7BJ
- 01202 127770
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view, bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Open all week between April and September from 8am - 9pm. October - March from 8am - 6pm.
- All Year Round
- FREE admission Activity prices may vary. Pay and display car park now in operation - see website for tariff.
- Booking Information:
- Telephone 01202 261358 for bookings.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We do not provide food ourselves however food is available from the Tearooms and Kiosk
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity