Prince's Trust Enterprise Programme
We believe you have the talent to achieve anything you want to in life. That's why we make your journey to success even easier by giving you the skills, tools, training and confidence you need to secure the job you want.
If you're 18 to 30, living in the UK and have a business idea or some ideas to explore, our Enterprise programme could be for you. You can either sign up to enjoy our programme in person or try our new, flexible online platform, with e-mentor support, to help guide you through all the key steps.
- Prince's Trust Enterprise Programme
9, Eldon Street
- EC2M 7LS
- 0800 842 842
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 30 years .
- This is a free service.
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via Housing Advice
Via JobCentre Plus
Via Young People`s Support Unit
Via Social Services
Via Youth Offending Team
Via Voluntary agencies
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?