Little Beans - After School Club
Welcome to Little Beans. We believe that each little bean should feel secure and confident and able to grow from secure foundations and roots enabling them to flourish, develop and reach their full potential as a unique individual. The roots that are planted during these early years are vital for what they need to take with them throughout life. One of the most important things at Little Beans is building a secure,positive and strong relationship between each child and thier key person. This will provide the base to enable them to grow, exceed, excel and develop in all areas of the Eary Years Foundation Stage. We also pride ourselves on engaging with parents and families so that we are able to have strong positive parent partnerships-after all it is you who know your little beans best! At Little Beans we aim to provide an enriched, "Enabling" environment which is central to the children's learning and development and raching their outcomes and learning goals. Our friendly and welcoming energised team with enthuse, engage and motivate your little beans. We look forward to welcoming you on board to become a valuable part of Little Beans.
80 Fernside Road
- BH15 2JL
- 01202 259412
- 07756 510801
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:00-17:30
- From 4 years 0 months to 13 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact us for further information on 01202 259412
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Please contact a membr of staff for more information.
- Referral Procedure:
- Please contact us to book in a show around and to meet the team : )
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider