Danny Thomas Multi Activity Club - Ferndown First School
Our Multi Activity Clubs are a great way for your child to experience and learn new skills and have fun in a safe environment, building self-esteem and confidence!
With fantastic facilities at all our venues, we are able to bring you the very best holiday experience for your children!
All our PE specialists are highly qualified, with first aid training and enhanced DBS checks. It goes without saying that safety is our number one priority.
All our venues are safe and secure, giving you peace of mind when you leave your child in our care. We have strict policies and procedures in place to ensure safety at all times and our staff are fully trained to follow them at all times.
Ferndown First School
- BH22 9FB
- 01202 402218
- Contact Name
- Phoebe Tomsett
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 26 October to Friday 30 October 2020. between 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- Further Opening Details:
Please make sure your child has suitable clothing
footwear and please make sure that they bring a drink
snacks or a packed lunch if the session is all day. Please make sure that your child does not bring anything containing nuts
including any type of sandwich spread that may contain nuts.
School Holiday Only
Weekday All Day
- From 5 years to 14 years .
- £20.00 per day, £80.00 for a weeks pass.
- Booking Information:
- Please contacts us by phone or email to book a place.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?