Gimme A Break Holiday Club
We are pleased to announce that Holiday Clubs will be run for the summer break during the last two weeks of August. These clubs will be run on our behalf by Gimme A Break/Gimme Some Fun. Tuesday 18 & 25 August 10am - 3pm
(five hours) Gimme A Break Holiday Club for children aged 12 - 18.
Thursday 20 & 27 August 10am-1pm
(three hours) Gimme Some Fun session for children aged 5 - 11.
- Winchelsea School
- BH12 4LL
- 01202 746240
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Tuesday 18 & 25 August 2020 10:00am - 3:00pm for Gimme A Break Holiday Club for children aged 12 – 18.
Thursday 20 & 27 August 2020 10:00am-1:00pm for Gimme Some Fun session for children aged 5 – 11.
- Further Opening Details:
A range of activities will be provided to make the sessions as enjoyable as possible for your child. Given the current circumstances
these clubs will be run on a social distanced basis as far as is practical with virtually all activities being undertaken outdoors. Hygiene regimes will be reinforced and all sensible measures will be taken to reduce risk.
School Holiday Only
- From 5 years to 18 years .
- The cost will be £5.00 per session.
- Booking Information:
- Places will be limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to secure your child’s place. In any case, please request a place no later than Friday 24 July.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- Staff by virtue of their training are able to meet a very wide range of needs. We don't usually offer one to one but are prepared to discuss this particularly if the family is in need of respite.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?