Christchurch Treasure Hunt Trail
Never, across all the seven seas, has a treasure hunt been so terribly tricky. You and your crew will have to crack clues and unravel riddles to solve the Christchurch Treasure Hunt Trail. Good luck!
As tough as the trail seems, you won't be out there alone as the team have provided a nifty PDF. In fact it'll be your new best friend with loads of crafty hints leading you to clues all over the place on statues, landmarks and monuments. You'll need to keep your wits about you though as they're all hidden in the sneakiest of spots.
With the route taking around 3 hours to complete, you'll definitely need some sustenance to keep little legs moving. You'll also have your pick of loads of lovely picnic spots; from Christchurch Quay to the scenic Priory, the choice is yours!
- A self-guided treasure trail
- Solve clues
- Explore Christchurch
- BH23 1AS
- 01872 263692
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Trails are self-guided and can be instantly downloaded from the Treasure Trail Website. Follow the Trail, solve the clues and see the sights on any day of your choosing. There is no need to phone up for opening details. All Trails are designed to be completed in daylight.
- All Year Round
- From 4 years 0 months to 18 years 0 months.
- £6.99 per Trail (not per person) one Trail booklet recommended for a group of 4 to 5 people.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: