Family and Babies (FAB)
Families and Babies (FAB) provide breastfeeding peer support services working across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and Dorset Councils.
Services include; community support groups; telephone and text support and recruitment, training and supervision of breastfeeding peer supporters - local mothers who are passionate about supporting women to have positive breastfeeding experiences.
Details of local support groups and breastfeeding friendly places in Dorset can be found here.
- Various locations - see website
- 07833 051723
- https://www.familiesandbabies.org.uk/.../breastfeeding-support-groups-in-dorset for local groups.
- Contact Name
- FAB Peer Support Group, Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please see website for details https://www.familiesandbabies.org.uk/pages/breastfeeding-support-groups-in-dorset for local groups.
- All Year Round
- Donations are welcome - see website for details.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: