Disability Rights UK
Equal participation for all. We want a society where everyone can participate equally.
We are disabled people leading change
- In 3 years we will enable at least 50,000 diverse disabled people to have voice and influence, connecting with each other and with us. We support change agents and enable disabled people to exert power and influence.
- We will work in partnership with other Disabled People's Organisations (DPOs) to showcase approaches to social, economic and public participation and share learning, including through joint projects.
- We will work with many organisations in a position to act, in all sectors, to support them to put disabled people's priorities at the heart of their policies and practices.
- We will campaign to strengthen and protect disabled people's rights.
14 East Bay Lane
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- E20 3BS
- 03309 950400
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- All Year Round
- This is a free service.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral