Bourne Valley Youth Centre (Poole)
Bourne Valley Youth Centre 'where great minds meet'. The centre is available for various community and youth meetings.
Little People Pre-School is available from Monday - Friday, morning & afternoon, term time only. Contact Dee (Manager) on 07891 690865
Life Skills - Drop in session Year 6,7,8 - 4:45pm-6:45pm New Lifeskills Drop-in for FREE. Contact Jane Milton or Kerry Manning
Youth club for Years 6, 7 & 8 6:30pm - 8:30pm. Come along and meet new friends and youth support workers
Bonkers Dance 5pm-6:45pm under 5s and beginners. Please contact Levi at 07402 783083
Youth Club School for Years 7+ 7:00pm-9:00pm. Come along and meet new friends and youth support workers
SATURDAY: once a month
Bourne Community Group Coffee Mornings, 10.30am-12.30pm every 1st Saturday of the month.
- Bourne Valley Youth Centre
- BH12 4DY
- 01202 261073
- 07919 407823
- Contact Name
- Jane Milton
- Contact Position
- Youth Development Worker
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Various activities each day - See details above
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
- Youth Club sessions: £1.00 per session for members / £1.50 per Session for non-members First session free. BBL funded activities are FREE
- Other Costs:
- Some trips cost more to cover cost. Some projects are closed building sessions, some are open access, where young people come and go as they choose. We try to keep costs affordable.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Cultural Provision:
- We respect individuals religious beliefs and values.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Visit the Youth Centre, phone or send an e-mail
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?