Innovate Dorset is a team of Progressive Youth Mentors whose goal is to help all children and young people reach their goals and targets by engaging in bespoke programmes of support. We strive to help those who are considered "Hard to Reach", "Disengaged" or who have learning disabilities. By working to re-engage young people with education, training and other professional services through positive activities, excercises and skills building programmes.
By empowering children and young people to build strong professional relationships with our adult role models, we believe that young people and children have a better chance to become more efficient learners of life and improve social skills.
We work alongside SEN and inclusion to offer tutoring and mentoring sessions for young people and children who are not in education for a variety of reasons.
Through community based activities our mentors deliver both 1-1 and small group work sessions. We have continued to deliver face to face sessions during the pandemic based on the NHS 5 Steps to Well Being and have been focusing on emotional and physical health.
41-44 King Street
- BH21 1EB
- 01202 885511
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Office Hours are Monday - Friday 9:30am - 4:30pm. During the School Holidays, times may vary but please leave a message on our systems and we will return your call
- All Year Round
- From 14 years to 25 years .
- This service is free
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?