Linwood School Holiday Club
We at Club Linwood provide extra curricular clubs and activities for young people with an Education Health Care Plan from Year One to Year Fourteen. These young people are given the opportunity to interact with their peers whilst taking part in their chosen activities, be it creative, physical, academic or sensory!
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Scheme
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Tuesday 10am - 4pm. Wednesday 10am - 4pm. Thursday 10am - 4pm.
- School Holiday Only
- From 6 years to 18 years .
- £28.00 per Day
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Referral Procedure:
- Available to all Children & Young People from Year 1 to the age of 18 who have an EHCP.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Club Linwood provide extra curricular clubs and activities for young people with an Education Health Care Plan from Year One to Year Fourteen.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?