Creekmoor Youth Centre (Poole)
Creekmoor Youth Centre offers a range of actitivies including:
SENsational Mondays 6:30pm - 8:30pm for 12-15 years old with mild to moderate SEN/Disabilities. Can be self referred or referred by agency, but needs to be discussed with Youth Centre staff before arrival.
Tuesday for years 6,7 & 8. 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
Wednesday Karate Group 4:45pm-5:45pm, for full details please contact Andy 01202 600 638
Friday Youth Club for Years 7+ 6:30pm - 8:30pm
£1.00 fee for Members and £1.50 for non-Members.
Membership and registration is FREE.
We also offer signposting to services re employment education and training, can do CVs and job searches at a local level. Staff also support work in schools, holiday activities and work around Neighbourhood Listening Groups. We are a keen supporter of Volunteering and can offer a number of voluntary opportunities to Young People either independently or through organisations.
The Youth Centre can be contacted by phone on 01202 605340 or email: 5to19Requests@bcpcouncil.gov.uk. Main contact is Louise Howlett, Youth Worker, mobile # 07779 880709 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creekmoor Youth Centre
- BH17 7YZ
- 01202 605340
- 07779 880709
- Contact Name
- Louise Howlett
- Contact Position
- Youth Worker
- See Journey Planner on righthand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday: 6.30pm - 8.30pm - SENsational Mondays
Tuesday: 6.30pm - 8.30pm for years 6,7 & 8
Wednesday: 4:45pm - 5:45pm Karate Group
Friday:6.30pm - 8.30pm - Junior Youth Club (Years 7+)
- All Year Round
- From 11 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
- £1.00 per session for Members / £1.50 per session for non-members Membership and registration is FREE
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- For SENsational group, you will need to contact the Centre first.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?