115 Club @ St Luke's CE Primary School (Breakfast Club)
We provide breakfast and play opportunities for children from the infant and junior school. Our staff are experienced and professional and do their utmost to cater for childrens individual needs. We are able to drop children off at the Junior school after the club.
- Childcare Type:
- Breakfast Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:40-08:45
- From 4 years 9 months to 11 years 0 months.
- £4.00 per Session
- Other Costs:
- Ad-Hoc Sessions £4.50
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- please refer to club office for details
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Not Met (enforcement)
- Last Inspection Date:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Tax Free Childcare Provider