Changing Faces is the UK's leading charity for everyone with a scar, mark or condition on their face or body that makes them look different.
We provide advice, support and psychosocial services to children, young people and adults. We challenge discrimination and we campaign for Face Equality: a world that truly values and respects people who look different.
We want a future where everyone with a visible difference on their face or body has the confidence, support and opportunity to lead the lives they want.
The Squire Centre
33-37 University Street
- WC1E 6JN
- 0300 0120275
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- All Year Round
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particuar religious ethos.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity