Bibury Day Nursery
Yoga bears, gymnastics, Jo Jingles, available to all for small extra cost (free to children attending full time). Small friendly nursery, children treated as individuals. Time is taken to get to know the family and the children to get to know us! After School and Holiday also available to pupils if space allows. Own cook - healthy meals cooked freshly every day. We have a biometric entry system and secure garden areas.
- BH12 2LH
- 01202 737393
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 3 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Under 2s: Per Hour: £4.85 Per Day: £48.00 Per Week: £240.00 Per Session: £27.00 AM £24.75 PM Over 2s: Per Hour: £4.85 Per Day: £47.50 Per Week: £237.50 Per Session: £26.40 AM £24.00 PM If child is full time and not using 2/3 and 4 year entitlement - 10% reduction Funded children - 30 hours fees = £9 per day; A.M. = £6.50 per day; P.M = £2.50 per day £50.00 registration fee. If term time only contract required then retainer needs to be paid during holidays. 10 % discount for full-timers also siblings (non funded)
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- We are currently full but have a waiting list for spaces every day time in September 2020
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made by telephone, letter, email or calling in person.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider