Cuddles Day Nursery Parkstone - Breakfast Club
We offer Breakfast Club for children attending St Joseph's and Bishops Aldhelm's. The children are able to attend from 07:45am and are offered a choice of cereals, milk, orange juice for their breakfast, which is free of charge. Before being taken to school the children can engage in a variety of activities, then at 8:30am they are taken to school in the Company vehicles by a member of staff.
- BH12 4HR
- 01202 747198
- 01202 747206
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Breakfast Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:45-08:45
- From 4 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact the Nursery for details
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
Livingstone Road Junior School
St Joseph's Catholic VA Primary School
Livingstone Road Infant School
Heatherlands Primary School
Bishop Aldhelm's CE (VA) Primary School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We offer Breakfast Club for children attending all the schools indicated. The children are able to attend from 07:45am and are offered a choice of cereals, milk, orange juice for their breakfast, which is free of charge. Before being taken to school the children can engage in a variety of activities, then at 8:30am they are taken to school in the Company vehicles by a member of staff.
- Referral Procedure:
- visit, registration, pay deposit if required.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider