Oakdale Library is on the corner of Wimborne Road and Dorchester Road, opposite Poole Skills and Learning Centre.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available for a small charge
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box so you can return your items at any time
- Bookerie Reading Garden, new Sea of Learning garden and Adventure Trail and Remembrance
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries. You can check:
- BH15 3EF
- Ramp and level access to the library adjacent to a free car park with one disabled parking space, further parking is available across the road at Poole Skills and Learning.
- 01202 674213
- Contact Name
- Janet Westcott
- Contact Position
- Library Manager
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Wednesday: 10:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Thursday: closed. Friday: 10:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 1:00pm
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Visit in person or contact by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter;
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?