Bournemouth & Poole Housing Early Prevention Service
If you think you may be heading towards eviction from your home, and or homelessness we have a team of dedicated workers who can talk to you and help you find a way to prevent the situation from becoming a crisis. We have a dedicated team of Outreach Workers who can meet you in your home.
You will receive:
- honest and supportive advice, sensitive to your situation
- a dedicated worker to understand the issues, and advise on your next steps, visiting when needed
- liaison with your landlord or agent on your behalf
- information about any benefits or loans you may be eligible for, and assistance to apply for them
- guidance about and referral to other organisation that may be able to help
- signposting to other housing options as needed
- BH15 2RU
- 01202 633819
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 3.00pm
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Please telephone 01202 633819 for referrals to the service.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity