Our vision is for all children to grow up in a world free from bullying and harm, with adults who keep them safe and help them to reach their full potential.
Our mission is to provide children, families, carers and professionals with advice, training and practical tools to prevent bullying and protect young lives.
2, Grosvenor Gardens
- SW1W 0DH
- 020 77303300 (general office enquiries) OR 020 78235430 (Parent Advice Line)
- 020 77307081
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday- Thursday : 10.00am – 4.00pm
Parent Advice Line:
Monday - Tuesday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 18 years .
- This Service is Free.
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: