Creative Wellbeing Programme - Holton Lee
Holton Lee's Creative Wellbeing Programme pulls together a wide range of activities and events available to the public throughout the year. From Wellbeing retreats to composting workshops, art days to guided walks, we hope to provide something for everyone.
We can provide bespoke activities for individuals and groups visiting or staying on the site by request. Please check our events calendar on a regular basis to see what is running.
- Holton Lee
Livability Holton Lee
- BH16 6JN
- 01202 625562
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please Check the Events Page on the Website for Dates and Times of Activities.
- All Year Round
- From 19 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact by Telephone, Email or Website
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?