Creekmoor Library is in the centre of Creekmoor, next to the Community Centre, church, and the doctors and dentists surgeries.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box, so you can return your items at any time
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
34 Northmead Drive
- BH17 7XZ
- Level access to the library adjacent to a free public car park with disabled parking. Toilet facilities with disabled access and baby changing facilities
- 01202 659289
- Contact Name
- Laura Sneddon
- Contact Position
- Library Manager
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Wednesday: 10:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Thursday: closed. Friday: 10:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 1:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 99+ years .
- Library Membership - FREE Book borrowing - FREE Regular Events - FREE Home Library Service - FREE Toy Library - FREE DVD/Audiobook loan - small hire charge
- Other Costs:
- Some special events may ask for a small donation.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Telephone, e-mail or visit the library
- Languages Spoken:
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?