SIBS Youth Club - For Brothers and Sisters of Disabled Children and Adults
SIBS is a Youth Club for young people who have a sibling with a learning disability. Sessions are run once a week over the school holidays (summer, Easter, half terms and Christmas).
We recommend that you wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty!
Seastone House, 49
- BH4 8EP
- 01202 584353
- Contact Name
- Children's Learning Disability Team
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Telephone Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm
Weekly over the school holidays (Summer, Easter, half terms, Christmas)
- School Holiday Only
- From 5 years 6 months to 17 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per day. You will need to register with SIBS before you can attend a session.
- Booking Information:
- Register with SIBS by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
SIBS is a Youth Club for young people who have a sibling with a learning disability.