At Christchurch Connect we pride ourselves by enabling adults with a range of cognitive, learning disabilities and physical abilities to take part in meaningful day time activities and support them to meet their outcomes and improve their wellbeing. We aim to be empowering, welcoming, trustworthy, inclusive and innovative.
We are located near the Jumpers and fairmile neighbourhoods in Christchurch, with bus routes to Christchurch, Poole and Bournemouth a short walk away.
We have multi-purpose and activity specific rooms, two garden areas for sitting in or getting involved in gardening and access to a community allotment five minutes walk away.
There are a variety of activities which empower people to maintain and build on their wellbeing, including dancing, singing, arts and crafts, prop design, drama, bakery, storytelling, gardening, shabby chic, cricket, jewellery making and rambling. 'Cook and eat' lunch clubs are held regularly. Travel training is provided to support clients to travel independently where possible. There are regular pamper sessions where aromatherapy and massage sessions are offered.
Evening social events are held including monthly discos, and there is a men's group.
We also provide regular carer's drop in sessions and offer daily respite attendance to support carers.
- BH23 2GZ
- 01202 486114
- Contact Name
- Kate Hardy
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am-3:30pm. Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays.
- All Year Round
- From 16 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Please call 01202 486114 for further details of this service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?