Poole Lifeline Telecare Services
We provide a community alarm based, telecare service to the residents of Poole, providing a compact emergency alarm system for all people at risk living in their own homes. Backed up by a local control centre equipped with call-handling computers, which provides 2-way speech communication between callers and caring staff.
The subscription to the Poole Lifeline service is purely voluntary however there may be occasions when the service is recommended as part of a support / care package you receive from Social Services.
- Poole Lifeline Telecare Services
- BH15 2RU
- 01202 733255
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by telephone, e-mail or through the website
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?