UCAS - the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service in the UK
We provide application services across a range of subject areas and modes of study for UK higher education providers. We use our knowledge of higher education policy, funding and regulation to adapt and improve the services we offer to our members, students and their teachers and advisers.
The website provides guidance and advice to to students and parents that are applying for higher education.
New Barn Lane
- GL52 3LZ
- If you have a question, or want to know more about what's happening at UCAS, there are different ways to get involved. We don’t have an email address, but you can reach us with a direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 16 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: