Little Explorers is a full day care nursery offering care and education for children aged from 3 months up until they join reception class at the age of 4 years old. We have three rooms, Caterpillars, Cocoons and Butterflies and each room has open access to their own designated gardens. We are open from 8am to 6pm for 50 weeks per year. We have a designated sleep room, as well as a sensory room.
Somerford Children's Centre
- BH23 3AS
- 01202 480733
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 3 months to 4 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Cost per session £23.25 (0-2yr) £22.25 (2-3yr) £21.25 (3-4yr) Cost per day £45.00 (0-2yr) £43.00 (2-3yr) £41.00 (3-4yr) We provide care for children and families whom are entitled to 2 3 and 4 year old funding and those wishing to fee pay. Parents can use their early education funding entitlement Monday to Friday from 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm - funding can be taken in blocks of 5 hours. We offer both term time and stretched funding for 2 3 and 4 year olds. We offer 30 hour funded entitlement.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please ring the nursery for up to date information on places available.
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We will cater for all dietary requirements
- Referral Procedure:
- Please contact the nursery on 01202 221351
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We provide equal opportunities for all children whom access the nursery. We frequently work with a range of supporting professionals to ensure that your child meets their full potential, this includes The Family Partnership Zone, Speech and Language Therapists, Portage, Community Paediatrician team, Health Visitor, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Educational Psychologists, and Hearing and Vision Support Services. We have experience of working with speech and language difficulties, allergies, autism, behavioural concerns, global development delay and some medical needs. Please feel free to call the nursery to discuss your individual needs where we would be happy to assist.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider