SportBU Kids provides a range of energetic and engaging activities for children aged 2-14. Each activity has a creative challenge and is led by enthusiastic, qualified and DBS checked coaches.
Super Saturdays include kids' gymnastics, trampolining, ballet, street dance, badminton, and football whilst the Parent Pass gives free access to the gym and fitness classes for parents. Popular Kids Camps run over the holidays providing a variety of exciting activities. Kids Parties offer a brilliant way to celebrate - choose from activities such as Magicians, Crazy Creatures and Sports.
Find SportBU at Bournemouth University.
- Bournemouth University
- BH12 5BB
- 01202 965502
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact Provider by telephoning 01202 965502
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?