Three Gables Day Nursery - Westbourne
Here at Three Gables Day Nursery & Pre-School, we have a welcoming, stimulating, open plan environment that the children are able to explore using a free-flow routine. The owner, Leona Grafham is actively involved and has full child care qualifications with years of experience. She has a passion for child care and believes in making a difference to every child that attends Three Gables. The nursery team is led by Claire Stokes and altogether the enthusiastic, extremely qualified and dedicated team strive for the best care possible. Our pledge is to provide a safe, homely and fun environment for all of our children, ensuring that their needs and overall development are met. The surroundings are always designed for the children to feel confident, able to express themselves and develop their social skills so they can happily interact and learn with others.
2 Snowdon Road
- BH4 9HL
- 01202 763241
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Baby Changing Facilities
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:45
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 6 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £34.00 per Session, £59.50 per Day
- Other Costs:
- Baby Room Morning 8:00 until 13:00 £35.00 8.30 until 13.00 £33.00 (Including nappies/wet wipes all snacks hot lunch from 12 months) Afternoon 13:30 until 17:45 £32.00 (Including afternoon high tea) All day 08:00 until 17:45 £59.50 08.30 until 17:45 £58.00 (Including all nappies/wet wipes snacks a hot lunch from 12 months and high tea) Big Room 2-5 years Morning 8:00 until 13:00 £34.00 8.30 until 13:00 £32.00 (Including nappies/wet wipes a morning snack and hot lunch) Afternoon 13.30 until 17:45 £32.00 (Including afternoon high tea) All day 08:00 until 17:45 £58.00 08.30 until 17:45 £56.50 (Including nappies/wet wipes all snacks a hot lunch and high tea) All extra hours will be charged at £8.00 an hour
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Limited availability from September 2020 for the 2-5's room. The baby room has a waiting list until December 2020.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We have two qualified SENCOs & one ENCO.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider