Lewis-Manning Hospice is based in Lilliput, Poole and offers free palliative care for over 650 local people a year living with cancer and other life-limiting illnesses. We offer a day hospice service, including specialist advice, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, creative arts therapy, as well as a lymphoedema clinic and breathlessness clinic. We are also able to offer respite, rehabilitation and end of life care, opening 15 en-suite rooms for patients with life-limiting illness.
- Lewis-Manning Hospice
Lewis Manning Trust
1 Crichel Mount Road
- BH14 8LT
- 01202 708470
- 01202 672660
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Day Hospice and Clinics: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- Via any healthcare professional