The 507 Youth Access Point
We can help you with anything that is holding you back or provide you with support
We support you with making positive life changes, helping you to identify realistic choices and move towards lasting results.
How can we help you?
- Support you around training, learning, volunteering and work opportunities at your own pace
- Enable you to fill in forms and look at education and employment opportunities
- Introduce you to other services and agencies that may be able to help you
- Empower you to know how to deal with challenges or difficulties related to your well-being, relationships or progression
We can offer you
- Up to 6 individual meetings with a qualified advisor
- Access to drop-in sessions at both of our centres
- Access to short course programme, B-On Track which is tailored to you, to help you make positive progression and to prepare you for life and better understand the world in which you live
- Guidance on looking for work, training and learning opportunities
- Free internet access to job search
- Support with building and creating CVs and support with interview techniques
- Access to counselling
- Access to sexual health advice
- Free condoms and chlamydia screening
- Free citizen card
- Help with benefits and filling in forms
- Advice on housing options and signposting to relevant services
- Referral to specialist services in substance misuse or emotional well-being support
The Cotton Exchange
507 Christchurch Road
- BH1 4AE
- 01202 451100
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please see website for details of what's on.
- All Year Round
- From 12 years to 25 years .
- This is a free service.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is required for some of our services.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity