Children's First Response Hub - BCP Council
The Children's First Response Hub is the single point of contact for Childrens Social Care and Early Help.
The Children's First Response Hub provides the public and professionals with advice, information and support for children who are vulnerable and at risk and is made up of the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and Early Help Team.
Contact the Childrens First Response Hub:
- if you are worried a child or young person is at risk of, or is being hurt or abused
- if you know of a child or young person who may be vulnerable without additional help and support
- if you want to know more about the services available to support children, young people and their families
For urgent referrals in relation to child protection:
In an emergency, or if you believe a child is at immediate risk of harm, call the police on 999.
Out of Hours - The Children's Social Care Out of Hour's service is the emergency response service for any child who is in crisis, needs urgent help or is at serious risk of significant harm. Hours of operation are 5.00pm to 9.00am from Monday to Friday, all day Saturdays and Sundays and all bank holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
If your concern or enquiry is about someone over the age of 18, please contact the Adult Social Care Contact Centre.
- 01202 123334
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.15pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 18 years .
- This service is free